(please scroll down for earlier updates)
VOLUNTEER POSITION AVAILABLE: CLUB OFFICIAL REFEREE
We are looking for a volunteer/s to complete a Level 1 Referee course so they can referee mini/mod games when needed at Warrimoo Oval. Cost of Course cost will be reimbursed by the Club. Must be a minimum of 16yrs of age.
Interested? Please email the Club Secretary – Dana Anderson - email@example.com
- 10 Online Modules
- 5 Face-to-face Modules
- Practical Assessment
Upon completion of all 3 components, referees will be officially accredited as a Level 1 Referee (06-19yrs). The Accreditation is valid for a period of 4 years
NO TRAINING @ WARRIMOO until further notice - Please contact your Coach for alternate venues.
This weekend there are no games.
* PLEASE CHECK WITH COACHES RE TRAINING OR WET WEATHER ALTERNATIVES and final registrations.
GENERAL COMMITTEE MEETING:
The next general committee meeting for the club will be held on Wednesday 13th MAY 2015 at 7pm sharp in the meeting room @ Warrimoo Oval.
All agenda items need to be forwarded to the Secretary (E: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0435 037 634) by the Monday morning prior.
$10 Junior Rugby League Membership!
Round One commences 11th and 12th April
The 2015 Committee are pleased to advise the following coaches have been appointed to kick off our season....
Under 16's: Greg Ayers 0407 292 456
Under 17's: Chris Elliott 0417 668 271
Under 19's: Chris Chinn 0414 516 684
A Grade: Cal Madgwick 0421 556 204
VOLUNTEER – coaches, team officials, committee members - something that states that all club volunteers must:
1. Complete/supply a valid Working with Children Check which can be completed at the following online link
2. Register as a Lower Mountains JRLC member using the Online Registration Link
3. Add the attached Help guide which Nicole Hume designed for reference/instruction
4. Complete your registration as a volunteer, coach etc at the Penrith Leaguenet site
PLAYERS - New and Returning
1. You will need your SP Passport user id and password. If you do not have a SP Passport id, or have forgotten your password, you can go to
2. To register online, you need to go to the following website